Sunday, October 23, 2011

'Tis the Season

Well, not that one...not the Christmas season. But " 'Tis the season' for pumpkins and fall leaves and warm beverages...ok scratch that last one because it's still 80 degrees in New Orleans. It is however, the time for pumpkins. I keep seeing little kids walking around in cute pumpkin gear so I wanted something for Baby P.




             I started with a plain, black, long sleeved T from Target. Then I used wedges of orange fabric, reinforced it with fusible interfacing and did a tight zig zag stitch around the edges. I also added fusible interfacing on the inside of the T so that the jersey wouldn't get wavy as I stitched it. I'm happy with how it turned out, pudgy pumpkins are the best! I will add some pictures of P wearing the shirt as soon as I get some!


No comments:

Post a Comment