Friday, February 3, 2012

Sewing and Stewing

I've had a bad cold this week so sewing and posting have been on the back burner, but I've been 'stewing' over some projects and I'm particularly excited about one that I'll post about soon!

I can't believe it's already February, Valentine's Day is coming. I was thinking about what I wanted to do for Baby P this year and couldn't help remembering what I put him through in 2011.


It wasn't all bad, I got a few smiles in there! But really, the things we will do for pictures! There are no end of photos where parents have positioned babies in uncomfortable looking ways surrounded by piles of things--from fruit to puppies to... construction paper hearts.

I posted some new overalls on Etsy this week. Of course P gets the sample, I'm really happy with how they turned out, they have elastic around the bottom so the legs "balloon" out a little. They look so cute and summery in this seersucker without a shirt underneath. LOVE! Also love that P is obsessed with wearing my sunglasses. Watch out Jacqueline Kennedy, you've got some competition.




On a different note, the entries for this weeks Project Run and Play competition were posted this morning and I am wild about this dress from Danielle at My Sparkle. Her designs have been my favorite all along the way, but this dress is fantastic. I love the sheer white over the blue underskirt and the cute pom-pom trim. I think it would be a really fun idea for a summer skirt for me! Love, love, love!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this! I have a much smaller blog following than most of the other girls in the competition so it really helps!!

    Also...those overalls are darling!

    ReplyDelete